The last weekend of March 2020 will mark the third annual AOLP conference in conjunction with the DLAT in Grapevine, Texas—just outside of Dallas and about 10 minutes from the DFW airport.. It will showcase the growing synergy among labs, vendors and practices to promote professionalism and educate attendees on the latest advances and share knowledge of the basics. It may not rise to the level of what one educator put it: “an international congress on day to day orthodontics” but that is the goal.
Clinics will be taught by industry leaders from around the world on Friday, March 27th, Saturday and Sunday morning. There will be a combination of hands on classes, lectures and presentations. The schedule is still evolving but will be finalized by January 10th.
When: March 27th, 28th, 29th until noon
Where: Hilton DFW Executive Lakes Conference Center, Grapevine Texas
What: Over 20 hours in continuing education on professional and scientific development
Confirmed Clinics (more to be announced)
- Full Day with Sokratis Gonidis on Aligners, 8 hours, class will cost extra due to demand
- Half day with Lance Dowdle on Herbst, 4 hours, class will cost extra due to demand
- 2 hour hands on clinic on setting bands on printed and traditional models, TBA, free
- Designing and printing guards and splints, TBA, 2 hour lecture
- Women in Business, 2 hour lecture, women only
- Getting started with 3D design and fabrication of metal parts, 2 hours, TBA