Due to current events, the climate in the country, and fear of traveling, the AOLP made the tough decision to reschedule the annual conference. Your safety is our top priority. The event has been rescheduled for Friday, October 2nd through Sunday, October 4th. Full refunds will issued, upon request, to all attendees and vendors, or the monies can be applied to the new dates.
As more of a local show, our co-hosts, the DLAT, will be having their conference as planned on the weekend of March 27th but as a smaller show. All AOLP attendees and exhibitors are welcome to attend.
We are expecting an exciting show in October and hope to to see you all there! We sincerely thank all of our members, sponsors, and exhibitors for their support and wish you the best of luck as we navigate through this difficult time.
All inquiries can be directed to Christopher Gajewski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: October 2nd, 3rd, 4th until noon
Where: Hilton DFW Executive Lakes Conference Center, Grapevine Texas
What: Over 20 hours in continuing education on professional and scientific development
Confirmed Clinics (Clinic schedule will be finalized on January 31st)
- Full Day with Sokratis Gonidis on Aligners, Sponsored by EnvisionTEC. 8 hours, class will cost extra due to demand
- Half day with Lance Dowdle on Herbst Snore Guards, sponsored by Leone. 4 hours, class will cost extra due to demand
- Design and Fabrication of 3D Printed Splints and Guards, Sponsored by Carbon
- The New Orthodontic Lab, Updated by AOLP President Chris Gajewski, 2 hours
- Hands on Acrylics, Pulse Arc Welding, Wire Bending and More! 2 hour free for all
- Getting started with 3D design and fabrication of Hyraxes & metal parts, 2 hours, Sponsored by Leone
- TAD Appliances: Exciting new developments!
- Organizing your Lab/Practice for the Digital Work Flow, 2 hours, Sponsored by EasyRx